- Only use this tool on a trusted computer.
- Use a private browsing mode in your browser.
- Close the browser tab after using the tool and clear cache.
- Never share your secret key or mnemonic (recovery phrase) with anyone.
- You can use this tool in two modes: online and offline.
- Works with secret key, mnemonic and Ledger Hardware Wallet.
- Multisignature signing in the Offline mode.
- Send a Payment: XRP or any IOU.
- Add or Remove a Trustline.
- Place or Cancel Buy/Sell trade orders.
- Add a Gravatar to your account.
- Assign a Domain to your account.
- Create, Execute or Cancel Escrow.
- Add a regular key.
- Add a list of signers (multisig).
- Add a message key.
- Set a flag to Require destination tag.
- Disallow Incoming XRP.
- Enable default rippling.
- Disable Master Key.
- Another Computer or Phone will be required to submit the transaction.
- Offline mode is recomended.
- Transfer it to the offline PC on the usb stick.
- Open the index.html file in any browser, private mode.
- Your Secret Key and/or Mnemonic is not transmitted over the network.
- Transactions get signed and encrypted by JS library and then transmitted through Web Socket.
- Connect to a secure web socket (WSS) server.
This Website or Software (hereinafter, referred to as the "Platform") provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Platform for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of this Platform. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, this Platform responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Platform.
Information and Material Nature
This Platform is an interface connecting to the XRP Blockchain, hence information appearing over the platform are the means of their creators and users over XRP Blockchain. By using this Platform, you understand and agree that the Platform is only a terminal that is interfacing with the XRP Blockchain "as is", and that contents are NOT made by the Platform, but by XRP Blockchain Users.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on GitHub.
This Platform will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any XRP Blockchain related software or service, e.g., forgotten secret keys, payments sent to wrong XRP Blockchain addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets information and credentials.
(2) Platform problems and/or any XRP Blockchain related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Platform and/or any XRP Blockchain related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any XRP Blockchain related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any XRP Blockchain related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
The investment in XRP Blockchain can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in XRP Blockchain should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Platform cannot guarantee that the investors in XRP Blockchain would not lose money.
Compliance with Tax Obligations
The users of the Platform are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their XRP Blockchain transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Platform are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to XRP Blockchain transactions.
The Platform does not store, send, receive or otherwise manipulate any assets
The Platform does not store, send, receive or otherwise manipulate any assets. This is because XRP Blockchain assets exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the XRP Blockchain. Any transaction that affects assets in the XRP Blockchain occurs within a decentralized XRP Blockchain, and not on the Platform.
Your use or inability to use this Platform and XRP Blockchain is carried out solely at your own risk and you don't put any responsibility on platform hosting company. The Platform is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Platform and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Platform.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Platform be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Platform.
The user of the Platform agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Platform or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on Sep 14th, 2022.